ICC Belfast is Northern Ireland's only purpose-built international convention centre with over 20 years' experience in delivering premier events for local, national and international clients.
The award-winning venue boasts exclusive infrastructure, state of the art technology and an experienced and ambitious multi-disciplinary team who work with clients at every touchpoint to lay the foundations for an event that is guaranteed to exceed expectations. Hosting your event in Belfast means you not only experience the passion and warmth of the ICC Belfast team, but of the entire city for who your event delivers socially, culturally and economically. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
ICC Belfast is a 7,000m2 purpose-built conference facility in the heart of Belfast - the Lonely Planet Top Place to Visit in 2018.
Following an investment of almost 185,000 man hours, erecting 1500 tonnes of steel and installing 500km of specialist data cabling, we opened our doors on Friday 29 April 2016. The ICC can deliver a world-class event experience for up to 5,000 delegates in the heart of the city.
The city centre location (just a 5-minute drive from the airport and 2-minute walk from the train station)
The facility features the following main event spaces:
- 2,000-seat auditorium
- 2 interconnecting multipurpose halls spanning over 2,500m2
- Hall 1 can be used as one large 1,805m2 area or sub-divided into 4 smaller spaces
- Hall 2 can also be divided into two separate halls or used as one 700m2 space
- 380-seat studio
- 20 meeting rooms for 10 to 200 delegates
- Gallery and bar areas
- 2 exterior terraces with stunning riverside views
- A new dedicated riverside entrance leading to a 660m2 reception are